Abstract BACKGROUND: To evaluate the effectiveness of acupuncture and compare it with fluoxetine in treatment of fibromyalgia syndrome (FMS). METHODS: We conducted a prospective, randomized clinical trial. Fifteen patients were treated with acupuncture and compared with a control group (n=15) … Continue reading
LicAc, MBAcC, MBMAS, LicOHM, MRCHM,
BA (Hons), PGCertLTHE, AHEA, AFN
Acupuncturist - Herbalist
1 Woodside Close
Surrey GU8 4RH
Tel: 01428 683 460
Mob: 07951 572 270
- A randomized clinical trial of fibromyalgia treatment with acupuncture compared with fluoxetine
- The British Acupuncture Council (BAcC) now recognized by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
- Medication-overuse headache
- The relationship between perceived stress, acupuncture, and pregnancy rates among IVF patients: a pilot study
- Influence of acupuncture on leptin, ghrelin, insulin and cholecystokinin in obese women: a randomised, sham-controlled preliminary trial.